Bachelor Degree – education and qualification level of higher education, which provides a theoretical knowledge and practical skills sufficient to successfully perform of professional duties in chosen specialty.
Admission of foreign citizens to the “Bachelor” Degree program is carrying out on a competitive basis and in the form of a placement testing.
The main conditions for admission of a foreign citizen to complete Bachelor’s Degree program are:
a) Possession of a document certifying a senior secondary education;
b) Language skills at a sufficient level for training, which is confirmed by a certificate of completion of the Preparatory Department.
For citizens of the CIS countries, as well as for foreigners who are planning to train in the NTUU “KPI” in English, it is possible to enter to the university(as a fisrt year student) after successful passing of Placement testing without completion of a course of Preparatory Department.
Bachelor’s Degree programs available in English:
- Metallurgy (Faculty of Physical Engineering);
- Production Engineering (Institute of Mechanical Engineering);
- Avia and Space-Rocket Techniques (Faculty of Aerospace Systems);
- Avionics (Faculty of Aerospace Systems);
- Biomedical Engineering (Faculty of Biomedical Engineering);
- Metrology and Information-Measuring Technology (Faculty of Biomedical Engineering);
- Molecular Biotechnology (Faculty of Biotechnology and Biotechnics);
- Control Systems of Electric Power Generation and Distribution (Faculty of Electric Power Engineering and Automatics);
- Electronic and Information TV, Cinema and Audio Engineering Systems and Technologies (Faculty of Electronics);
- Electronic Systems (Faculty of Electronics);
- Software Engineering (Faculty of Informatics and Computer Science);
- Computer Engineering (Faculty of Informatics and Computer Science);
- Automation and Computer-Integrated Technologies (Faculty of Informatics and Computer Science);
- Management (Faculty of Management and Marketing);
- Mathematics (Faculty of Physics and Mathematics);
- Software Engineering (Faculty of Applied Mathematics);
- Chemical Technologies and Engineering (Faculty of Chemical Technology).